I am a data-driven and outcomes-focused Head of Digital with an MSc in Marketing and 10 years’ experience of delivering successful digital projects across healthcare, technology and hospitality. I lead high-performing teams to transform digital channels and build new infrastructure, using the latest technology and data insights. I have managed media budgets over £1 million, delivering ROI of more than 8:1, and ranked number one in Google for major e-commerce products.
|Digital Marketing & Growth Strategy||Media & Advertising Campaign|
|SEO, PPC & Programmatic||Content Marketing|
|Data & Performance Management||Commercial Awareness|
Digital Marketing Manager – The Restaurant Group & Wagamama, Feb 2019 – PRESENT
• Responsible for creating and delivering the digital strategy across the Leisure, Concessions and Wagamama businesses, working with senior colleagues to innovate and adapt to the challenges of COVID-19
• Managed the digital team to deliver digital services in-house across website and app, social media, search, media and CRM
• Redesigned and executed TRG’s media plans to effectively solve the company’s challenge in measuring ROI from digital spend, leading to an increase in stakeholder confidence and customer spend and a 50-125% growth in ROI across all channels
• Modernised TRG’s CRM strategy to maximise the value of data by implementing Exponea across all TRG brands. Led adaption of digital payment solutions to increase commercial information available about customers
• Implemented value and behaviour lead segmentation of the customer database to tailor and enhance communication with different customer groups, leading to 60% improvement in response and conversion rates and increased Average Order Value.
Interim Digital Marketing Manager – MintTwist, Sept 2018 – Feb 2019
• Managed digital advertising and media buying on large student recruitment campaigns for City University, Goldsmiths College and Cass Business School, leading to a significant increase in applications and brand awareness
• Supported the company in adapting to new marketing technology around reporting and digital advertising.
Head of Marketing – Ennovation House (Contract), Feb 2018 – Sept 2018
• Established and led the London office for the agency. Responsible for account management, digital strategy development and implementation, recruitment and internal business processes
• Managed a team of 8 employees to deliver a new e-commerce website, producing and optimising 1,500 pages in six months.
Digital Marketing Manager – Natterbox, Jan 2017 – Feb 2018
• Grew revenue from digital channels by 67% year-on-year. Grew SEO driven leads by 109% and social media driven leads 152% year-on-year
• Implemented a blog content strategy using market intelligence to deliver content tailored to audiences and distributed through search and social
• Redesigned the lead funnel to decrease customer acquisition costs while increasing the absolute number of leads.
Chief Digital Officer – Clinova, Apr 2016 – Jan 2017
• Developed and implemented the digital marketing strategy across four brand & ecommerce websites, resulting in traffic from social advertising, SEO and CRM growing
500%, and revenue across all channels increasing by 250% from a four-figure investment budget
• From a Google rank of 50, achieved the top spot in the UK for the main category keyword of the O.R.S brand, “Electrolyte Tablets”, driving a key part of the growth.
Website Manager – Wisby, Oct 2014 – Apr 2016
• Grew organic traffic by 614% over one year by tripling the amount of content on the site and ranking top 1-3 for highly competitive keywords in the medical field. Won award for best website growth 2015 as a result.
Sales and marketing roles in Norway and Germany, 2006 – 2014
Master of Marketing, 2012-2013. Griffith University, Australia
Bachelor of Marketing Communication, 2003-2006. Norwegian School of Management, Trondheim